Dr. Robert H. Lee establishes Prospero International Realty Inc., offering brokerage and investment services.
Prospero’s property management division is launched with Tony Letvinchuk as Vice President.
Dr. Robert H. Lee’s son, Derek Lee, joins Prospero as a broker as the company office moves to 127 E. Pender in Vancouver’s Chinatown.
- Park Royal Towers in North Vancouver becomes Prospero’s first large-scale residential management project.
- Prospero offices move to 1177 W Hastings in downtown Vancouver.
- Prospero Center developed at 4361 Kingsway in Burnaby.
Zahir Kara joins firm as Accountant.
- Jeff Nightingale joins the firm as Property Manager.
- Dr. Robert H Lee helps establish the UBC Properties Trust to build market housing on university land to fund its endowment.
- Robert H. Lee becomes Chancellor of UBC.
- Harvey Chow joins firm as Controller.
- Rick Halliday joins firm as Property manager.
- Prospero establishes Pencor Capital, an affiliated company that funds second mortgages and equity mortgages to owners and developers of commercial and residential properties.
- Derek Lee becomes President of Prospero.
- Dr Robert H. Lee becomes Chairman.
- June Ip joins firm as Assistant to the President.
Prospero purchases Blenheim Terrace and begins syndicating properties.
Syndication of many apartment buildings increases Prospero’s property management portfolio.
UBC Sauder School of Business unveils the Robert H. Lee Graduate School.
Prospero purchases and syndicates APT Tower.
Prospero starts construction on Skagen townhouse project in Burquitlam with 8th Ave Developments.